Terima Kasih kerana Follow GT-Puteri , anda semua adalah yang terbaik !

Friday 30 September 2011

Watch out : Answered by Dato' Seri Mohd Najib Tun Razak

A Collection Of Q&As From The 'Mari Berjumpa, Mari Berhubung' Sessions


Time has indeed flown and without me realizing it, seven Mari Berjumpa, Mari Berhubung gatherings have been organised all over the country with my online friends. In each of these gatherings, I look forward to the Q&A sessions between my online guests and me.

Here is a collection of some of the Questions put to me, and my answers. You may find some of these videos relevant to you.

Oil price and subsidies in Malaysia

Transmission of Government’s messages and policies to the Rakyat

Price increase phenomenon

My involvement in the media social network

Reference : Dato' Seri Mohd Najib Tun Razak, Prime Minister of Malaysia

We proud of you boss!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment